Saturday, March 10, 2018

Kitten 1 and kitten 2


"Are you sure?" asked the vets receptionist "No names yet" I said- it was a tough job, 2 fluffy grey kittens arrived on Al's birthday, his birthday present I told him.

Tiny as in fit 2 of them in one hand to take up to their bedroom at night, He is the greyest cat I have ever seen, grey nose, grey whiskers and She is so timid she hisses at a pouch of cat food because she is so scared.

One last chance, only a couple of years left in the old sofa so time to get kittens whilst the furniture is getting old and the whole house isnt carpeted yet. I actually bought them from Gumtree, a departure for me, I usually adopt adult cats but I had a yearning for kittens even if they had no names.

Then driving to Heathrow early in the morning it dawned on me.........

Meet Jason and Kylie !




growing up at lightning speed - far to fast













And thats how we came to have smileyest, purryest, happiest, friendliest kittens in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment